Thursday, January 19, 2006

What I Tried To Learn Today

It's important to learn lessons that enhance understand of one's self. When the feelings show up that aren't the kind of feelings we want to have lingering around, why not try to trace them back to their source?

In one particular thread, I found the origin being a mild disagreement on a point, followed by a description I didn't agree with. A touch of early evening tired followed by a perception of being overlooked lead to a rehash of another situation where I perceive there's little attention. While there is generally not universal agreement on all points, I personally enjoy the harmony rather than the dischord. It occurs to me the people like to be noticed, and like to be sought out. Many even enjoy having their attributes highlighted.

This really takes me back to policy of addressing the situation that makes me feel uncomfortable at the time when the outcome can be influenced. Along with this, the communication of the feeling to share the importance with other(s) is okay, as long as it's expressed rationally.

Hmm, not sure this is going anywhere. Page 2.

No comments: