Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

My First Blog
We're back from Paris, but still waking up at four in the morning. It's kind of cool to wake up early and watch movies, or Daily Show recordings. Yet in a couple of days I'll need to wake up earlier to avoid the irresistable urge to go to sleep by ten at night.

I got to do some great Yoga over the past two days and found the first of two sessions a little more challenging. I also did my floor workout today and found that went smoothly.

When asked about my NY resolution, I quickly replied that I'll continue to work on my French, my physical well-being, piano, my career and my family. That means I'm not really taking on any new ventures this year. As much as anything, I want to be more efficient as well as more effective. That really translates to organizing and using time wisely.

No comments: