Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Calling it Out

There are times when you have to call out things for what they are. In a case today, I had to call out that a representation of my position was completely inaccurate. It had been portrayed incorrectly, and most likely done to provide me as the problem rather than the person pointing the finger.

I first responded that the position was not correct, and in fact the way it had been positioned was bs. I settled -- more or less -- with the person who relayed the info and had my behavior incorrectly portrayed to them. I then did the research to determine how this position had been taken, to call it out, and to understand. I asked this person to please watch my back!

I then asked the person who gave the bad report about this, and basically he said the person who he had reported was misinformed.

No sense going deep on this, but I'm glad that I called bs bs.

Rest of the day went exceedingly well all the way through work, Yoga and piano.

No comments: