Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Practice What We Preach

I did a run today on channeling the feelings in the forum where the outcome can be affected. The feelings were brought forth honestly and were received and understood. The true test, however, is the desired outcome. My concern is that without a chronic and persistent chase that the status quo remains. There is a point in time where the target outcome must change in order to realize the intent.

My outward appearance brought at least one to the conclusion that I'd had a rough time today. While part of the negotiating was a little trying, I think the big drain was continuous effort with no time for assimilation. There is significance to the intermediate stops along the daily journey. The absence of these stops seems to compound the toil. So, take breaks.

Next step is to investigate the other opportunities available. It takes time to nurture and grow opportunities, or so it seems.

No comments: