Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday

Work went mostly according to schedule today with my personal productivity at a high level. With few exceptions, my day went according to plan and I accomplished what I set out to do.

Yoga class was fabulous with the teacher coming to class fresh out of continuing/expanded ed. It was great to be the beneficiary of her renewed enthusiasm and updated knowledge.

I did some PD at home tonight for a computer problem that was accompanied by high emotion. It took about an hour to debug and, as expected, the problem was configuration settings. It just took the time to find out how the system worked and which settings needed to be modified. I'm glad the problem worked out and that relief accompanied the solution.

In the middle of this, I got a half hour of piano in and haven't studied French yet. Still time tonight to carry on.

No comments: