Saturday, January 21, 2006

Private Yoga

It was my priviledge to have private instruction this morning in Yoga. My goal was to get feedback on postures that I "felt" like I was doing correctly. It was great to get 360 degree observation and corrections. I was happy to learn that I have one "photo" pose, which is reverse triangle. That was followed by the much more humbling forward folds where I have much to learn.

It was truly fabulous to have a teacher work with me who is highly-skilled in Yoga, extraordinarily intelligent in general, and most gifted as a teacher. The confluence of these attributes in one human is quite rare in my experience. I hope that I can always know people like this in my lifetime.

I'll do some serious saddle time on the road this weekend as I'm going to an event about four hours away. Four hours there means four hours back. Weather is a little rainy, but visibility appears good.

No comments: