Friday, February 10, 2006

Work Week

It was a very busy week at work, following a very busy week prior. I travelled to and from Houston safely and met many interesting people. The office environment seemed a little off (the team) on Thursday, but I "made the rounds" today and checked the pulse. Things seemed to be going well.

This weekend, I'm going to try (for the third time) to read the book "Alliance Advantage." I suspect it won't be any easier, though I would like to absorb the perspective and concepts. The subtitle, "The Art of Creating Value through Partnering" exposes the content as well as my business interest. I view the complementary book, "Real Options" as the accompanyment to evalutate and assign value to the options created through collaboration.

I just wish that business books weren't so dry!

No comments: