Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What Day is This?

This week has jammed up pretty tight in the activity department. There has been "additional opportunity" at work to make things better. I am a little off the game, having had to keep my eye on a couple of wild pitches (and swinging at one of them).

Thinking quickly and realizing the need to stay focused, I must not take the wild pitch, and remember to duck if it's coming for my head! Staying in the moment is critical. It's all too easy to get pulled off course by the emotional behavior of others. (The best idea, which just occured, is to ask those being emotional to best support the mission by NOT being emotional -- that now is the time when it's most critical to be focused and professional.)

If you've read through the vagaries thusfar and this makes no sense, don't worry about it -- and also don't worry about me. If you're this far and you completely understand where I'm coming from, I'd like to talk to you about a job.

No comments: