Saturday, May 20, 2006

Why So Late?

This has been a very busy week for me with the expected set of challenges -- even though they came in the form of surprises. The only challenge that wasn't a surprise was the (unfortunate) case that not everybody has stepped up yet. It also does not come as a surprise the people are very willing to deflect personal responsibility, even at the expense of blaming others. I realize that ultimately there is one set of facts, and this is why I am careful to document important activity accurately. I also seek to reconcile opinion with others in case there is any question.

I received the info from The Bodhi Tree, and it looks like the 200-hour course for En Yoga Teacher Training and Cert is very doable. It's a weekend class, one weekend per month, for 10 months. 9a to 9p on Saturday, and 9a to 4p on Sunday. There is homework and other related activities. Looks like a winner!

One of the requirements is 20 hours of student teaching of basic Hatha classes. I'm sure I could find a local studio to support me in this task.

I should find out in the coming week about travel to Italy at the end of the month. While travel brings its own set of challenges, the opportunity is to arrange and lead the customer presentations with the WW team. This will be a good experience, but will demand some serious prep time and effort.

I'm looking forward to Jenn's b'day party this weekend and the dance recital Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»