Sunday, May 14, 2006

As Luck Would Have It

While reading through my Google daily search report on Yoga, I read a most interesting article about how a Haryana minister suggests yoga to eradicate corruption. Nestled in this article was a link to The Bodhi Tree, wich is advertising a 200-hour, 10 month, one weekend/month Basic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training & Certification program. This school is in Charlotte, and with our condo in Davidson where I could stay over the weekend, I could just possibly advance my practice and gain the skills needed to share Yoga with others.

I've responded to the school and await further information about the class, shich starts in September. The practice of Yoga is something that I love so this just might be the next best step for me as I seek to broaden my skills and impact.

No comments: