Friday, May 26, 2006

Another Late Night

Just finished up with the crisis du jour from work. It will still be a crisis when I wake up a few hours from now. I love my job -- so much opportunity!

Today was sort of globally weird. It's full moon lunacy, without the full moon. So many people I came across had this nervous tension; an anxiety that's hard to describe other than edgy. Actually, I think it's coming up on New Moon. I don't track this accurately, but I usually feel a little on the lower side during this phase. (I've decided not to be on the low side this time, though -- three day weekend, and all!)

Speaking of the weekend, I plan on some down time, quiet time, assimilation "phase" activities. It's also time to find a jazz piano instructor. Need to ask Dennis (don't forget).

But for now, sleep because I must; sleep, I hope I'm able...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»