Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tough Duty

I've been working on my professional development at work for quite some time now. Things aren't advancing for me at a pace that helps me maintain my interest, passion and, well, patience. The good news is that I am doing fabulous things for my team in terms of creating growth opportunities. It I let myself, I may start breeding ill-will. Certainly, this is not a good path.

In relative terms, I do have things very good. I don't have to look far to find those in need of something -- improved health, love in their life, even something as simple as a problem solved. It is good to reach out and help others. However, like they say on the airplane, "Put on your oxygen mask first, and then aid others."

All will work out, and will work out well. That's not being delusional. Things will work out because I'll see that they do :)

No comments: