Sunday, April 09, 2006

Plowing Away

Not a lot new to report. Mostly, I've continued to move ahead on my running projects. I'm learning some new Debussey, and also looking (rather, listening) for some new music. French class is fun, and we'll have this Thursday night off (Spring Break?) Still working my XML stuff and I went through the first monthly report pull. It highlighted the need for some additional categories and REALLY highlighted the need for intermediate summaries. Still, the capture of data is really helpful and I've already been able to organize a ton of data and information.

Training and Yoga have been going well. I always enjoy working to improve my Yoga, and have found the training helps me focus on the muscles and core strength that are very enabling. I wish I had the freedom and skill to connect music and movement in something one might call dance.

My work will keep me busy this week. There is an abundance of opportunity to do so much good. It's really going to be a great week to make a big difference!

No comments: