Sunday, April 02, 2006

Review/Preview

Looks like splendid weather for a relaxing Sunday. I'm thinking sunset at Mapleview over a coffee and toasted almond.

On the tech front, I had some integration issues with the dbxml. In the interim, PHP5 has a lot of XML capabilities. I will work on learning and using these to start getting the information to the screen. The db integration may take a little more time.

French is coming along and I'll probably start learning something new on piano this week -- an endurance piece with a constant stream of funny little fast notes.

I was disappointed for Jenn that Harvard, Yale and Columbia could not accommodate her this year. She is thrilled about going to Northwestern, and with family in the Chicago area she'll be in a very good way.

In Yoga this weekend, I was able to extend a little my capability. Sage had taught the handstand some time back and shared the easy way to kick up. On Saturday, I was able to balance in a handstand in space for just a little bit (although I stayed by the wall for security).

1 comment:

Luk said...

Hi, this is my first comment ever, I just got my blogspace.
Just wanted to tell you that yours was the first interesting blog I've come across so far.
I'll keep reading it. Just wanted to let you know that.
Cheers