Friday, October 20, 2006

Yoga Teacher Weekend

I'm totally psyched as this weekend is my yoga teacher training weekend. I'm over in the condo and getting ready for the all day Saturday and Sunday class. This has been on my mind since I left class one month ago, and I'm thrilled to be going to class in the morning. It will be great to see everyone, hear how they've progressed with their assignments, and just to enjoy the company in this great learning experience.

Jenn is going to see Stephen Colbert tonight as part of the Northwestern homecoming activities. The 42 year-old Colbert is a graduate of NU, and I'm sure Jenn is going to do all she can to move in close. I know that Jenn is skilled in such matters as she easily got backstage passes for my at the Tower of Power concert at the Carter Barron theater in Washington, D.C. I know that I'll hear all about this tomorrow. If my cell phone rings in the middle of the night with a call from Jenn, I'll be sure to answer -- it may be her calling to give me a direct connection to truthiness.

And, if you have a taste for something exotic, try the Dagoba Lavendar. I think I got a head rush after the first bite as the interesting flavors sent all kinds of sensory messages to the brain.

No comments: