Sunday, October 01, 2006

October, Already

It's been quite a while since I've written. Studying for the Yoga has kept me busy. In order to be prepared for the class later this month, I've created a set of things that I must do each day to accomplish the work. In addition, French class resumed and I took the time to read The Namesake for our book club. I also resumed some piano practice, so overall I'm quite busy.

One of the Yoga assignments is to read the book, Meditations from the Mat which is an excellent book by Rolf Gates. It examines the eight limb path of Yoga by dividing into sections, and providing a daily reading for each day of one year. We're reading the book in a month, but that's okay.

I hear from Jenn frequently, and am very happy that she is doing so well in school. While I miss seeing her on a daily basis, I realize that she's doing the best thing she could be doing for herself right now. Jenn is taking advantage of the opportunity to learn and grow, and I'm very pleased that she is engaging in this wonderful experience.

No comments: