Saturday, December 17, 2005

Winding Down -- Not Really

Finally got some decent rest. After the trip to Winston-Salem yesterday, which was very productive, and a workout at the gym I felt pretty much tapped out. I enjoyed a nice evening out, but was pretty much low energy. Sleeping through the night was most useful.

Time to resume French and get ready for the trip. It will be too easy to stay focused on work, which is both good and bad. It's good because I really like my work, but bad because I should diversify my interests through reallocating my time -- in this case, to achieve the goal of my trip. In case you didn't know, my goal is to be in the best position to absorb the culture of a different country, different people who speak a different language with emphasis on Ben and his family.

No comments: