Thursday, December 28, 2006

It's Been a Long Time

I realize that I haven't posted on my blog in ages. It's not for lack of content, but more for lack of time. I've also been doing a daily journal as part of my yoga teacher training and as nice as it would be to just post highlights, some of the material isn't really ready for prime time.

As I try to catch up with the key events of the last few months, I'll share the trip to London and the story about Frank. I'll talk about the rally of some key people to make a tremendously complex project come to fruition. I'll talk some about preparing for the upcoming yoga class that I'm supposed to teach, and I'll also need to do a little sharing of pride in the key accomplishments of my daughter.

Ok, I won't wait for the latter. Straight A's and dean's list in the first semster at NWU! Not surprising, but still amazing!

I'll be back soon...

No comments: